Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
10 Hours!
For the past two nights, Claire has blessed us with 10 hours between feedings. Last night we fed her at 9:30pm, had her down by 10:30pm, and she didn't wake up until 7:30am! The night before last was similar. She does stay very awake and sometimes fussy during the day, but she let's us sleep at night. It's wonderful! Here are some photos we took last night. I can't believe she's 5 weeks old! This photo is a little blurry, but I love the look on Claire's face.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We love all of Claire's looks! Especially the top one at one month, all stretched out in the bassinette. She looks so long until you see her propped up by Andrew's hand. It looks like she is holding her head up well. Halleluiah for 10 hours of peace!
These are incredible photos. I agree with Grandpa Brian all the looks are so different and fascinating. How great it was that she gave you a couple of fabulous nights. I certainly hope you were able to enjoythe time with sleep yourselves.
Auntie Jill(I like the sound of being Auntie Jill again)
3 comments:
We love all of Claire's looks! Especially the top one at one month, all stretched out in the bassinette. She looks so long until you see her propped up by Andrew's hand. It looks like she is holding her head up well. Halleluiah for 10 hours of peace!
Enjoy,
Grandpa Brian
These are incredible photos. I agree with Grandpa Brian all the looks are so different and fascinating. How great it was that she gave you a couple of fabulous nights. I certainly hope you were able to enjoythe time with sleep yourselves.
Auntie Jill(I like the sound of being Auntie Jill again)
I love the way Claire appears to be thinking about things. Concentrating
Already, she's a thinker! Scientist, too?
Post a Comment