
Claire is three weeks old today. She is doing very well and hasn't been too fussy since my last post. She is sleeping 5 to 7 hour stretches at night. It so wonderful that I don't have to be the one to get up every night to feed her. Andrew is doing so well with the bottle and now we're sharing the duties. We've found that Claire really enjoys moving. As soon as we get her in the stroller or Baby Bjorn, she is out cold.

Andrew and I spent most of Easter and yesterday in a candy coma. It's so nice to eat those sweets we've been craving particularly this past week. Tomorrow, Claire will take her first road trip to Kentucky. Andrew and I are doing some house-hunting on Thursday and Friday. We're looking forward to it.

Claire before going on our Easter walk.

Molly in her sympathy candy coma.
1 comment:
You all have two precious children! Good luck in KY! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment