Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Front to Back Rollover

Claire rolled over for the first time last night. She was doing some tummy-time while we ate dinner and Andrew saw her roll over to her back from the corner of his eye. She had a surprised look on her face when she found herself on her back. We were so excited that we placed her on her tummy again and sure enough, she rolled over. Of course it was at that point that we thought to get the video camera and it didn't happen again.

2 comments:

Mills said...

I'm ba'ack! So good to get caught up! Things around here have been CRAZY! The movers show up on Monday, and I had a car accident today. . .now have a rental. NOT my best day ever! So glad everyone is safe and happy! I'll give you a call late next week! Love to ALL!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a milestone. Good job Claire. Hopefully you will continue to do that when we see you in 2 weeks in Boston.
Love and kisses
Jill