Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Side Sleeper

There is always controversy as to whether babies should sleep on their back or stomach. Currently, it's thought that the back is safer, but what about their side? We have found Claire the past couple of nights asleep on her side. Hmmm. We'll have to get a photo. Here are some current photos of smiley Claire.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mary Robert, Andrew and a new family member, Claire.
I am Masashi, writing this comment from Japan.
First of all, congratulations on Claire's birth! (I am sorry for telling you late) She is so adorable and cute. The latest picture shot her smile appears the best.

I have also sent email to Andrew's address (@centenary). Check it out.

Masashi

P.S. Andrew, my old email address is still valid.

Anonymous said...

Those lashes! Those lips! Those smiles! Wow!

Thank you so much!
Grandpa Brian

Anonymous said...

OMG! I can't believe how much she has grown. I love the smiley pictures. She is starting to get some personality. How sweet.

Regarding the sleeping...we often found Alex on her side, and she sleeps on her side now. We were told once she is able to roll over both ways, it doesn't matter as long as they start out on their backs. Until then, I would suggest gently rolling her over to the back when you find her. If she doesn't sleep with blankets, it probably isn't as big a deal.

We can't wait to see you!

Love,

Aunt Laura

Allison said...

Wow, she has really taken on her own little personality, hasn't she. Looks like you all are having a lot of fun too!

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable. Never mind what Kevin has told us. Can harldy wait to finally see her in person.
Jill