Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hanging Out

Claire did very well at daycare this past week. She didn't cry once when we dropped her off and ignored us when we came to pick her up (that was slightly disappointing, but oh well). She came home with a runny nose which is no surprise now that she's in contact with others besides Momma and Daddy on a regular basis. It will be good for her immune system I'm sure.

Claire has always been very still and patient while getting her fingernails clipped. I think she actually likes it. I, however, have only once attempted to cut her nails. Daddy is the expert.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her hair pulled over to the side. Such a great smile!!
Love, Grannie

Amy Pepper said...

I love her cute little pony! She is such a doll. Can't wait to see you three in August!

Mia said...

What a kissable face!

Ann Easterbrooks said...

Totally typical that she might ignore you when you are there to pick her up. After all, she might be in the middle of working on something, or having a good time. And sometimes it takes a bit of time to make those home-day care transitions. And I wouldn't be surprised if she protests going in the morning sometimes as well. One of my children (to remain unnamed!) cried for the first two weeks of kindergarten, and asked me "when am I going to stop crying?"; and it was the same school as where s/he had gone for preschool!
Claire is gorgeous!
Ann