
This week I've gone into extreme nesting mode. Not only do I want to paint every room in the house like it's new, but I also went out and bought three new area rugs today. One for Claire's room, one for Paige's room, and one for the living room. We've started the painting process for Paige's room and will hopefully get to some other rooms completed in July. I taped Paige's room yesterday and Andrew primed today. I'll post complete before and after pictures when it is complete, but until then, I have a couple of photos of Andrew beginning to prime and Claire, anxious to help. The color will be green. Her rug is similar to Claire's, but with blues, greens, and yellow. Paige has been every active this week. She must be getting excited about her room.
Weekly weight change = +2.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +17.0 lbs.

Claire helping Andrew prime Paige's room.



Claire's new rug.


The new living room rug. We'll paint the living room next. We're thinking a light olive color, or a taupe shade....we'll see.



Andrew and I were working on this puzzle during the nights last week. The leaves were challenging, but we had fun.
3 comments:
You look great Mary Robert. Love the rugs. Looks like Claire is anxious to help her Daddy.
Love Jill
I feel like getting the house painted too and I'm not even pregnant! The rooms look so spacious and sunny. Evan was almost 3 when we moved into our house, with horrible wallpaper on every wall. He was anxious to help too. Olivia and I spent Saturday afternoon at IKEA, getting some things for the apartment she will move into this fall--and then got the wrong color lamp! So another trip (it's 45 min away)!
Auntie Ann
The rugs look nice! It'll be fun to have the rooms all fresh and painted. Mary Robert, you look so adorable! I wonder how big Paige will be when she is born?
Post a Comment