Saturday, June 11, 2011

Big Girl Bed

Claire is spending the weekend at her Aunt Laura ("Yaya") and Uncle Chris's ("Kis") house with Wesley and Alex ("Ax"). She has had a wonderful time at gymnastics, watching Wesley's t-ball game, and visiting the Cincinnati Zoo. While she has been away, Andrew and I have been able to accomplish a few things around the house. One item on the to-do list was to convert Claire's crib to a toddler bed. Here are a few photos of her room now.



Andrew also painted Paige's room, but I'll save those "before" and "after" photos for tomorrow's post. Besides house work, Andrew and I enjoyed a dinner out and a movie. Yay for date night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear how the first night in the bed goes. Better put some toys in the room for when she wakes up at 5:00AM!