Sunday, June 19, 2011

23 Weeks


Not much has changed this past week in terms of pregnancy. Paige is still quite active and I enjoy every jab. I've been a little stressed out with work, but am trying to keep that under control. (Someone should really dispel the myth that all teachers get the summer "off.")

Weekly weight change = -0.5 lbs.
Total weight change = +19.5 lbs.

Claire has been sleeping in her big-girl bed for a week now. It has gone very well. We figured out that in the middle of the night she is going to her blanket drawer, putting one back and getting another. Apparently this happens a couple of times each night because we checked in on her the other night and noticed she had a different blanket than when we put her to bed. Then, the next morning, she had yet another one.

2 comments:

jil said...

Interesting that Claire is doing this. At least she isn't getting you up. Good girl Claire.

AE said...

Claire is so cute with her "Midnight Antics"! I wonder what she would say about it if you asked her about her blankets?

And I don't know of ANY college professors who "get the summer off"!
Ann