Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hypnosis

Claire was trying her hand at hypnosis Sunday night. After her bath, we sometimes watch "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" (her favorite show), but it was getting a little late to start an episode. She was sitting on Andrew's lap and said to him, "Want to watch Mickey Clubhouse" over and over. Andrew and I were still deliberating when Claire started slowly petting Andrew's beard and with long pauses said, "Want....to.....watch....Mickeyyyyyyyy.....Clubbbbbbb......houssssssse...." It was so adorable, we couldn't resist. Because we have several episodes on DVR, we just fast forwarded through the first half and Claire didn't seem to mind or notice at all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny! And clever of you to fast forward.

We are really enjoying our visit from John and Anna at present. Dinner at Powerhouse tonight!

I had to crawl under the deck last night to remove a dead raccoon. It was not so fun with maggots and all. Beth said she didn't need to know that.

I hear that Randy is doing very well.

Love, Grandpa Brian