Today marks three years that Andrew and I have been married. It's so funny to think that this time last year we hadn't even discussed having a baby within the year. It was some time at the end of April last year that we decided to go for it. We usually (or as much as one can use the term for having been married this long) like to spend our anniversary at a bed and breakfast that doesn't require too much travel, but is a getaway. This year, we'll be celebrating with take-out sushi and red wine. Mmmmmm.
Claire had her two week check-up today. She now weighs 9 lbs. 1 oz. and is 21 inches long. We were told that we don't have to wake her up to feed her at night, so I'm very excited. For the past three nights we had been stretching the recommended 3 hours to 5 because we figured she was past her birth weight anyway.
I didn't know three years ago that this would be how we spend our third anniversary, but I'm so happy it is.
3 comments:
Hope the sushi was delish! Post some new pics soon!
We hope you enjoyed your anniversary. Our love to you both and to Claire. We miss you all already.
Happy Easter!
Grandpa and Grannie
Congratulations on three beautiful years, MR & Andrew. Sounds like it was a cozy night. Jan & I have already discussed picking up sushi takeout on the way home the hospital to celebrate Audrey's birth...you'll have to let me know if that's realistic... ;-)
Lots of love.
Post a Comment