Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
It is a great new world being able to stand and walk. Go Claire! I like the photos taken at the glass door in front.Take care.Love, Grandpa Brian
Oh my goodness! She really is a "big" girl now! Look at her standing, and I hear she finally decided to walk! She is so cute! A very pretty little gal! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
It is a great new world being able to stand and walk. Go Claire! I like the photos taken at the glass door in front.
Take care.
Love, Grandpa Brian
Oh my goodness! She really is a "big" girl now! Look at her standing, and I hear she finally decided to walk! She is so cute! A very pretty little gal! Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment