I'm feeling great! I spent the 12th week in California at a conference. The weather was beautiful. I ran into a lot of old friends. The hotel room was right beside the convention center, so I could take naps between talks. The only negative side, besides missing my husband and daughter terribly, was I needed to eat ALL the time and food in LA/Anaheim is expensive! While I did a lot of eating, I also did a lot of walking which is why I guess I didn't gain any weight. I'm going to put my vote in that I think it's a boy. I have the tendency to change my mind, but that's what I'm sticking with until we learn the gender in mid-May. We haven't thought about boy names at all, so that will mean we'll need to do a lot of brainstorming. We welcome any suggestions you have.
Weekly weight change = 0.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +5.5 lbs.
2 comments:
Now you've done it. You have started GG on her list of names again! What fun! She did it right up to the very day of Levi's birth.
It was fun to see Claire trying out the slide.
Take care.
Love,
Grandpa
We definitely look forward to name suggestions. We're at a loss right now. Can't wait to hear them.
Lots of love,
MR
Post a Comment