Sunday, April 17, 2011

14 Weeks

On to the second trimester....wow! I have been feeling more and more flutters from Baby Garrett since Thursday and it's very exciting. We go for our next appointment on Thursday, when I'll be 15 weeks exactly. I haven't gained any weight this week, but I suspect when lent is over I'll make up for it. Just one more week of "no sweets," and it was much more difficult this time than when I was pregnant with Claire. With Claire I knew that she would arrive before Easter, so I had the excitement of her upcoming birth to take my mind off of not eating candy.

Weekly weight change = 0.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +7.0 lbs.

Claire absolutely loves brushing her teeth. We really think she just likes the tooth paste, but whatever, it helps the process.


She also really loves to get in our bed, so she combined her two loves and brushed teeth while in the bed. She also wanted me to join her. She was also saying "cheese" a lot for the camera which she rarely does, so we took advantage of it and took a few photos.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Mommy and daughter photos. Very sweet.
Jill

AE said...

Claire looks pretty delighted in all of these photos!
Auntie Ann