Thursday, April 21, 2011

Looking forward to May 23rd!

I heard the baby's heartbeat this morning--strong and beautiful. My next appointment is on Monday, May 23rd at 1pm (EST) for an ultrasound. If the baby cooperates, we'll know the sex! We'll bring a DVD to record the ultrasound and post it on the blog for everyone to see. I can't wait!

I've been having some serious smell aversions. It began with eggs, then it was burned popcorn (someone in the Science Building at work), but most recently it has to do with preparing Molly's dog food. It isn't actually the dog food, but the canned mixed vegetables that we mix in with the dry dog food that I CANNOT stand. I try to hold my breath as I prepare her food or hold the can at arms length away when opening it. Yuck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get yourself a gas mask for popcorn and dog food emergencies! Wouldn't that be a sight to see?

I have really been enjoying the spring photos. It sounds like you all are doing really well. Claire has lost some of her fears and become more adventurous.

We hope you enjoy Easter.

Love,
Grandpa Brian

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great excuse to have Andrew always feed Molly. Or you could teach Claire how to do it. No problems feeding the cat?
Beth