Monday, June 13, 2011

First Night in Big Girl Bed

Claire spent her first night in a big-girl bed last night and it went perfectly. She was pretty exhausted from the weekend with her cousins, so that helped. After Andrew read her a book and put her to bed, she didn't make a peep. We didn't hear here walk around at all either. Later that night Andrew and I quietly slipped into her room to drop off some books to entertain herself if she woke up early and I took a picture of her sleeping. This morning when I went to get her she slowly sat up, looked at the pile of books and said, "Oh, my books." We hope tonight goes as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is growing up so much. I just realized that she won't need the crib when you visit. She can have the big bed to herself. Go Claire!

Love,
Grandpa Brian