
I've been feeling good this past week. Swelling doesn't seem to be as prominent as it was before. Thursday was the first time I've driven to work since I started teaching at Berea. I'm going to drive a little more through the month of September because with all of the walking I do while at work, I've noticed more and more Braxton-Hicks contractions. I really don't want them to keep coming at the same rate and I'd rather Paige not arrive before she's finished cooking.
Paige's furniture arrived yesterday (photos below) and I've been working to wash her new clothes, as well as Claire's old clothes and get them put away in her room. It's starting to feel very real now.
Weekly weight change = +0.5 lbs.
Total weight change = +33.5 lbs.
3 comments:
Aren't big boxes such fun?? They can be a ship, a car, a house, and maybe even a box!
I love these photos! It's been about 25 years since I've seen my little brother playing in a box. I hope you can all have a little fun during this anxious time!
Oh, to be a kid again!
Love,
Grandpa
Post a Comment