Saturday, September 10, 2011

35 Weeks


Driving to work everyday has made such a difference in how I feel. My feet don't get nearly as swollen and sore as they did when I was walking Claire to daycare, then walking to work, then walking home. At my doctor's appointment on Tuesday, Paige was measuring like I was 38 weeks along, not almost 35. The doctors are pretty sure, as am I, that Paige will be big. I just hope she stays put for a few more weeks...at least until October. Now we have her furniture assembled and clothes washed and put away, it feels pretty real. I just packed a hospital bag moments ago, just in case. Next weekend, my friends are throwing me a "Celebration of Motherhood" party, which will essentially be a baby shower, but with a focus on being a mother. I'm really looking forward to it.

Weekly weight change = -1.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +32.5 lbs.

No comments: