Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Don't make her nap in a box, please!
I laughed out loud twice, first for the picture and second for Mia's quip.Grandpa Brian
Oh my goodness...what a silly girl! LOL
Oh my goodness, so silly. Makes me wonder what she sleeps in at daycare. She is most creative.JIll
I love it! An active and creative mind at work. Why sleep when there are explorations close at hand? I'm surprised that Minnie wasn't in there with herAuntie Ann
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Don't make her nap in a box, please!
I laughed out loud twice, first for the picture and second for Mia's quip.
Grandpa Brian
Oh my goodness...what a silly girl! LOL
Oh my goodness, so silly. Makes me wonder what she sleeps in at daycare. She is most creative.
JIll
I love it! An active and creative mind at work. Why sleep when there are explorations close at hand? I'm surprised that Minnie wasn't in there with her
Auntie Ann
Post a Comment