Here are a couple of my niece, Alexandra, that were adorable.
I should have gotten more family shots, but was distracted by the task at hand.
You can probably tell from my photo and my weight that I was a "good eater" this past week. I also wasn't able to do my daily 3 mile walk while away, but I see it as more padding to keep the baby safe. Andrew laughs as I have started doing the classic "John Pepper belly rub" after meals. My sister has lent me some maternity clothes which was timed perfectly since just as of last week the only pants I own that I can wear comfortably (without rolling my eyes and sighing as I try to cinch the waist far enough to fasten my pants) are a pair of jeans. I used to have to wear them with a tight belt because of the low-rise waist, but not anymore.
We also scheduled an appointment for this coming Thursday to do some blood work and the next ultrasound which is on Thursday, November 6th at 8:30am. If the baby cooperates, we'll find out whether Baby Garrett is a he or a she. We can't wait!
Today's weight = 125 lbs.
1 comment:
Totally loved the "John Pepper belly rub" comment! Had to laugh! Looks like you ate starting to show just a little bit! How exciting. YEA!!! Hopefully this little one will cooperate come November 6th! Can't wait to find out! Hope all is well. All our love. Amy and John
Post a Comment