
New this week is that I think I'm beginning to feel movement. As I was relishing one of my last Saturday morning sleep-ins, I noticed a feeling in my abdomen like my heart was beating two or three times really fast and then stopped. It was kind of a like butterflies were stuck in my uterus and flapping their wings. I noticed it a few more times this morning too. Other than that, there hasn't been a big difference from last week. I'm still feeling pretty good for the most part with maybe an hour a day where I feel a little sick to my stomach. We've been running through some more names, but don't have a name pegged just yet. Thanks to all of those with suggestions. Keep them coming.
Today's weight = 126 lbs.
4 comments:
Amy and I were just having a conversation this morning about feeling the baby move and here you are mentioning it. She said you might feel a fluttering. Sometimes can be mistaken for gas. What a wonderful feeling it will be to feel your baby move. You look great Mary Robert. Love the tummy.
Wow Little Mama! Looking good!
You're coming up on the best part of the pregnancy--feeling good, everyone knows that you're pregnant, and lots of energy! I love the names Owen and Leah--but you've got to find the names that you love and when everyone meets the baby they will come to love the name even if it wasn't their favorite--because Baby Garrett will give new meaning to the name! You look great, radiant. Still haven't seen Andrew's belly or weight gain!
Ann
What about Lilly for a girl and Matthew for a boy?
Post a Comment