Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Baby Names
Andrew and I are thinking of names and would welcome any suggestions that you might have. Please feel free to include some in a comment to this post. Thanks!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What about Colleen? Colline is French (which I know MR speaks) for "hill", as in Chapel Hill where you met!
Name suggestions...real and not so much: Lorelai Cooper Rory Dexter Hazel Katherine Jasamine Margo Scott Kingsley Collin Hannah Azul John Ginger Julia Mark Liza Virginia Luke Rena Plaxico Landon James Paul Steven William
2 comments:
What about Colleen? Colline is French (which I know MR speaks) for "hill", as in Chapel Hill where you met!
-Becca
Name suggestions...real and not so much:
Lorelai
Cooper
Rory
Dexter
Hazel
Katherine
Jasamine
Margo
Scott
Kingsley
Collin
Hannah
Azul
John
Ginger
Julia
Mark
Liza
Virginia
Luke
Rena
Plaxico
Landon
James
Paul
Steven
William
Post a Comment