Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Saturday, October 4, 2008
Locks of Love
I decided today that I needed a new hairstyle. I went to two salons until I could find one that had room for a walk-in at 2:00 pm on a Saturday (because of course this was a spontaneous decision and I didn't want to wait until Monday). While there I decided I should just go ahead and donate 10 inches of my hair to Locks of Love. I have done this once before (actually twice but due to some communication problems in Paris, my hair was thrown out), and really enjoyed the feeling. Because I was donating, the wash, cut and style was free. Also, the salon was doing a promotion that with any cut you could receive a free eyebrow wax. I thought, "Well, I've never had one before, so sure. Why not?" Here are some pictures of my new hair. Granted they straightened it with a flat iron which I don't have the equipment to do, but I thought it would be fun.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW! I think your hair looks really cute. I had forgotten what it looks like straight. Very nice.
Love,
Laura
I guess you decided your mother-in-law must be OK since our hair cuts are now very similar. Yes, I do use a flat iron which will always be ready if you want to use it.
Beth
Nice haircut.
Way to go Mary Robert! It's great to be spontaneous once in a while. I love the look on you. Straightening it with a flat iron when you have curly hair like yours is certainly a challenge but is definitely worth it when you can take the time. Glad to hear you're feeling better.
JIll
Post a Comment