Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Cravings
I've been asked if I've had any new cravings since I've become pregnant. I'd like to say that ice cream is one of pregnancy desires since I have had it every night that I've known I was pregnant, but really I always crave ice cream, now I just give into the temptation more often because "it's a source of calcium for the baby" ;). One item I did find myself wanting desperately a few nights ago, was melted cheese. I wasn't picky as to the type of cheese, but when Andrew offered mozzarella or cheddar, I emphatically wanted mozzarella (even though he had just finished grating it for his burrito dinner). He kindly sprinkled some on a slice of bread and stuck it in the toaster oven for me. Mmmmmmm. It was delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment