Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Thursday, March 5, 2009
36 Week Check-Up...Completely Closed
Since my twin sister was 2 cm at her 36 week appointment, I kind of thought I might progress at the same rate, but I guess not. I am completely closed. No progress at this point, but it will give us something to compare to next week. I'm kind of relieved because there are still quite a few things I feel that I should accomplish before Claire arrives, but I'll be thrilled whenever that time comes. At my appointment I was also tested for strep B which can cause pneumonia in newborns and had some blood-work taken. My blood pressure was 110/65 which is nearly the same as it has been at every appointment and my belly measurement was right on target at 36 cm. Claire was busy practicing her gymnastics floor routine while Dr. LaBarre was listening for her heartbeat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi MR! You're beautiful. xoxo
Getting close!! You guys must be getting really excited to see Claire. :)
Congrats on selling your house so quickly, that's amazing.
Post a Comment