Claire and I were discharged from the hospital not long after lunch today. We're both doing very well. Here are some more photos that were taken since the last post.

Cuddling with daddy.

Claire likes to stretch out when she can.

Andrew has become a diaper changing expert.

Claire in her going-home outfit.

The Garrett family.

Claire and Daddy's hands.

Eyes wide open.

On our way home.

Claire's first car ride.

Claire didn't make a peep the whole way home.

Home at last.
5 comments:
Ohmyword! It took me a little minute to catch up! You look AMAZING, and Claire is truly beautiful! I am sooooo happy for you ALL, and can't express how excited I am that you're moving back! I love you ALL!
Congratulations! Little Claire is precious. I am so happy for you guys!
What a beautiful, happy family! Claire looks like she is observing, taking in her wonderful life. Look at that last photo--she's got her own "warning" sign. Uh oh..."watch out world...here I come!"
That baby is FINE!
How bee-u-tee-ful she is!!!
Looking forward to spoiling her back here in Kentucky.
Congrats,
Cliff and Mary
Post a Comment