
I'm surprised at how great I feel at this point. I know most pregnant women aren't as fortunate. I've been getting a full night's rest every night. I've even weened myself from the saline nasal spray to clear my nose so I can breathe. I haven't used it for a few nights now. My only real complaint is that my hands have poor circulation and are swollen. I can still wear my wedding band, but my fingertips are often numb or tingling which is bothersome.
Andrew and I went to a barbeque on Saturday and many parents had suggestions on how to encourage labor. We've decided not to do anything right now and just enjoy ourselves. We're counting this coming weekend as our "last weekend" with dinners out and at least one trip to the movie theatre. Between 39 and 40 weeks we might try to encourage Claire's birth, but maybe not.
Today's weight = 141.5 lbs.
No comments:
Post a Comment