Monday, October 3, 2011

Latest Doctor's Appointment

My appointment went very well this morning. It doesn't appear that Paige will arrive earlier than the c-section (according to my internal exam), but the c-section has been moved to Thursday due to a change in doctors, so it looks like October 6th will be the big day! I'm feeling good. My cold is almost gone and my rash no longer itches and is slowly fading. My feet are back to their normal pre-pregnancy size which is a relief. I'm ready to hold my baby!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is so good to hear that you are feeling better. We are thinking of you every hour.
LOve,
Grandpa Brian

Ann Geht said...

I can't wait to see that little beauty in pictures! I'm so excited for you, MR!!

AE said...

Wonderful! October 6 is a good birthday. Famous people born on Oct. 6: George Westinghouse, inventor; Le Corbusier, famous modernist architect; Carole Lombard, Britt Ekland, and Elisabeth Shue, actresses; Amy Jo Johnson, Pink Power Ranger; Thor Heyerdahl, Norwegian adventurer;Jenny Lind, singer "The Swedish Nightingale";Levon Aronian, Armenian chess Grand Master;----and Paige Garrett!!