Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Random Photos


Paige had her first bottle on Sunday. Just like nursing, she took to it right away without a hitch.


My Uncle Robbie and Aunt Jane visited on Sunday bringing us a delicious dinner and presents for the girls. They also helped us hang some of our prints on the freshly painted walls of the living room. It makes me smile to see everything coming together and looking settled.


Claire looked so cute crossing her legs like me on the steps waiting for her ride to school, that I just had to take a photo. Thankfully, she let me do it too.


On Tuesdays and Thursdays, Andrew teaches at 8am in Richmond, so he is unable to take Claire to daycare. Our friends Andrea and Josh have been a huge help getting Claire to and from daycare on those days. Andrea brings her daughter, Ainsley, who is in Claire's class, over to our house in the morning and we get them off in the double-stroller if it isn't too cold. They LOVE the double stroller. Claire and Ainsley are quite the pair. So cute!

1 comment:

Gorham Family said...

Paige is such a good eater and so darn cute! Claire looks adorable in her striped tights! I'm happy I have a son, but it's too bad I can't dress him in cute tights like hers!