Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Saturday, October 29, 2011
Nature Walk
Actually, every walk becomes a nature walk. We pick up leaves, sticks, rocks, acorns and flowers. Claire loves it!
Claire wanted to help rock Paige in the swing...that rocks automatically.
1 comment:
Jill
said...
I know what you mean about nature walks these days. Maddie loves to pick up leaves or wants flowers(mostly weeds)in her hand whenever I take her on walks. The joys of children learning and growing. So much to be thankful for. Love to you all jill
1 comment:
I know what you mean about nature walks these days. Maddie loves to pick up leaves or wants flowers(mostly weeds)in her hand whenever I take her on walks. The joys of children learning and growing. So much to be thankful for.
Love to you all
jill
Post a Comment