Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Weeks Old


Paige is doing very well at three weeks. She really enjoys washing her hair during bath time and being held to fall asleep. She is sleeping anywhere from 3-6 hours at a time during the day and night. Usually a night of long stretches is followed by a night of short ones, so I'm adjusting every day. She falls asleep almost as soon as she gets in a car seat and enjoys walks outside (just like her momma). Have I mentioned how much she sleeps? She is still sleeping often and is pretty content otherwise. I love to watch her smiles and frowns while she's dreaming. They are adorable!

2 comments:

Gorham Family said...

She's a good little sleeper, but in this photo she looks pretty alert. What a cute, bright face! Glad you're doing so well!

Anonymous said...

It was nice to see all of the great outdoor photos of your hike to the Pinnacles. It looks like Claire enjoyed it throughout.

It is great to see Paige with her eyes wide open. I know what you mean about those little smiles, especially with her cute dimples.

Love,
Grandpa