Here is a picture of some of our friends' children. Samantha was Eeyore, Eleanora was Batgirl, Andrew was the Blue PowerRanger, Finn was a politician (complete with $100 bills with his face on it), and Lilly was a flower. (It was difficult getting everyone to look in my direction given I was not a parent of any of them.)
Claire Easterbrooks arrived on March 24, 2009. Paige Bradley arrived on October 6, 2011
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
I've decided to revive an old costume. This year, I am pregnant WonderWoman. I tried on the costume last night to be sure that Baby Garrett could fit, and we have a winner. If only I could get Andrew to dress up as Batman....

Here is a picture of some of our friends' children. Samantha was Eeyore, Eleanora was Batgirl, Andrew was the Blue PowerRanger, Finn was a politician (complete with $100 bills with his face on it), and Lilly was a flower. (It was difficult getting everyone to look in my direction given I was not a parent of any of them.)
Here is a picture of some of our friends' children. Samantha was Eeyore, Eleanora was Batgirl, Andrew was the Blue PowerRanger, Finn was a politician (complete with $100 bills with his face on it), and Lilly was a flower. (It was difficult getting everyone to look in my direction given I was not a parent of any of them.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi,
I can't wait to see the costume picture and to find out if it is a boy or girl.
Enjoy Halloween!
Love,
Grandpa brian
Wow Mary Robert! That baby is now making itself be known finally. Great costume.
Post a Comment