Well, as I've posted already, this past week has been rough with the poison ivy, serious acid reflux, and to top it off, I've caught the cold that Andrew and Claire both had. I haven't gotten as much sleep as I'd like due to itching, reflux, and now not being able to breathe through my nose, but emotionally I'm feeling great and excited. In terms of work, I am in the perfect place to have a baby. I submitted my grant proposal on Thursday, I am completely caught up on grading, recommendation letters, and student research poster edits. The first floor of our house is freshly painted an looks great! I'm ready to have this baby! Today is the first day of October and what a beautiful, cool-weathered fall day we're having. I love it! I went on a nice two hour walk this morning and really enjoyed getting out again. My belly remained tight during the whole walk and mildly uncomfortable, but I don't think Paige is going to arrive today. I'll keep you posted.
Last night Andrew and I spent a relaxing evening watching a movie at home knowing it would be our last quiet Friday evening for a while. I don't have any plans for the weekend except to enjoy my family when I have the energy and take naps when I don't. Yay, autumn!
Weekly weight change = +2.0 lbs.
Total weight change = +36.5 lbs.
1 comment:
So do you really think you got into some poison ivy?? It sounded to me to be a bad case of PUPPs rash of pregnancy due to all the raging hormones and venous stasis due to pregnancy as well. Hope it gets better soon. Must be just absolutely miserable. Sorry babe. Love you guys!
Post a Comment